- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 Pack of soba noodles
- ¼ Cup sesame oil
- ¼ Cup castor sugar
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar tahini paste
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Galic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh root ginger, grated
- 2 Sprigs green onions, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Can Al Wadi Al Akhdar baby corn, drained
- 400g Can Al Wadi Al Akhdar baby carrots, drained
- 1 Jar Al Wadi Al Akhdar green baby asparagus, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ Cup toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ Cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ¼ Cup cabbage, shredded
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook the noodles according to directions on package. Drain and set aside.
In a wok or a large frying pan, stir-fry the ginger and garlic on a medium heat, for 2-3 minutes then add the green onions.
Increase the heat to high and stir-fry the bell pepper, for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots, the baby corn, and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Finish with the asparagus and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
Drizzle with lemon juice and transfer to a large saucepan.
Add the noodles to the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the Tahini sauce. Add the coriander and toss to mix then sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with cabbage. Serve immediately.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe