Loubieh Bi Zeit2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Medium white onions, sliced
- 2 x 440gms Frozen bag Al Wadi Al Akhdar green beans
- 10 Cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 x 400g Cans Al Wadi Al Akhdar chopped tomatoes
- Salt and sweet pepper, to taste
- ¼ Tsp 7 spices
- 1 1/2 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Passata
- Extra-virgin Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil, to taste
In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion until tender.
Stir in frozen beans and cook for about 10 minutes or until wilt.
Add whole garlic cloves and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, salt and peppers.
Add the tomato sauce, cover and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Serve cold or warm with Lebanese / pita bread.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe