Miso Soup with Mukimame & Mushrooms2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar unsalted butter
- 1 Cup white onions, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 5 Cups vegetable stock
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen mukimame
- 2 Cups Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar bell pepper mix
- 2 Cups tofu, cubed
- 4 Tbsp soybean or miso paste
- 4 Tbsp green onions, finely chopped to garnish
In a large pot, sauté onion and garlic on a low-medium heat until onion is translucent and garlic golden color.
Pour in stock and water and bring to a gentle boil.
Add all vegetables followed by tofu and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Whisk in the miso paste into the stock mixture until it has all dissolved.
Stir in green onions and serve immediately.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe