- Course: Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 Cups toast bread, crusts removed and cut in slices
- 3 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar apple vinegar
- ½ Cup drinking water
- 1kg Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Small cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 Medium red onion, diced
- 3 Slices of Al Wadi Al Akhdar roasted red pepper, diced
- ½ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ Tsp cumin (optional)
In a small bowl, soak the bread with water and vinegar for about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the tomatoes with salt and pepper and place all in the blender. Add cucumber, onion, pepper and soaked bread and blend.
Season with olive oil and cumin and chill. Serve cold.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe