- Course: Appetizer, Main Course
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- 2 Pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi AL Akhdar butter
- ½ Cup spring onions, sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 Cup apple juice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Iceberg lettuce, washed
- 4 Al Wadi AL Akhdar Cheddar Slices cheese, each one cut in 2
- Al Wadi AL Akhdar Garlic sauce squeezable bottle, to taste
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ Cup Jalapenos, sliced (optional)
Place the chicken breasts on a preheated hot plate and grill about 5 minutes on each side. Brush with the barbecue sauce, cut into strips and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat butter and cook the onions until tender. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 minutes. Add chicken and sprinkle with sugar. Stir in the apple juice and cook for further 5 minutes.
Layer iceberg leaves on each tortilla, spoon chicken mixture and top it with cheese. Squeeze in the garlic sauce and sprinkle with parsley. Fold in half and grill 1 to 2 minutes.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe