White Bean Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 Medium onion, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 Cans/800g of Al Wadi Al Akhdar white beans, drained but not rinsed
- 1 Cup flat-leaf parsley, stems discarded and leaves finely chopped
- 1 Plum tomato, finely diced, to garnish
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Drizzle some of the lemon over the onion and season it with pepper.
Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes with salt.
Mix together the beans, parsley and onions. Whisk dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.
Garnish with tomatoes.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe