Thai Noodle Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 200g/7oz Rice noodles
- 1 Can/240g of Al Wadi Al Akhdar baby corn cobs, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 Tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 4 Spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Cup fresh coriander (cilantro), lightly chopped
- 2 Small fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tsp brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts, lightly chopped
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Salt, to taste
Snap the noodles into short lengths and cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
In a large salad bowl, mix together the corns, bell pepper, tomatoes, spring onions, coriander and chilies.
Add the noodles. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with peanuts. Drizzle the dressing and serve.
Note: If desired, add more chili for a spicier taste or more sugar to make it sweeter.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe