- Skill Level: Moderate
- 3 Cups/2 Bunches flat-leaf parsley, stalks trimmed and finely chopped
- 4 Large tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup fine burghul (cracked wheat), pre-soaked in cold water for 15 min or until soft and drained
- 3 Lemons, juiced for the dressing
- 1/2 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Olive Oil Extra Virgin Salt, to taste for the dressing
- Pinch of Paprika (optional) for the dressing
In a salad bowl, mix together the parsley, tomatoes, spring onions, mint and burghul.
Whisk dressing ingredients all together and drizzle over salad.
Tabouli is traditionally eaten with cabbage leaves.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe