- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- 400g Spiral pasta
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar butter
- 200g Original Greek white Al Wadi Al Akhdar cheese, crumbled
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp of canola oil
- 3 Garlic clove, minced
- 500g Precooked shrimps
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 1 Cup green onions (the green part only, chopped
- Salt & pepper
Cook pasta according to directions on package.
In a saucepan, melt butter, add white cheese, cook for 3 mn or until melt, add cream and Parmesan and simmer until all becomes a smooth.
In a large skillet, sauté garlic and shrimps in oil for about 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Add lemon juice and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet and sauté the cherry tomatoes for about 2 minutes.
Drain pasta and return to the saucepan and toss in the creamy cheese sauce. On a low heat, add shrimps and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in spring onions for about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir for 1 minute.
Transfer to a bowl, and serve immediately.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe