Orzo And Mukimame Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- 1 Cup uncooked orzo
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen mukimame, cooked
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- 1/4 Cup black olives, sliced
- 1 Cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 Cup avocado, chopped
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 Tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook orzo pasta according to package directions and rinse with cold water.
In a bowl, combine orzo, mukimame, tomatoes, black olives, lettuce, avocado and feta cheese.
Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Stir gently until all ingredients are well coated.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe