Grilled Halloumi Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- 1 Head of Red Oak Leaf Lettuce, shredded
- 10 Leaves Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 Pack Rockets leaves, clean and picked
- Handful of Pine Nuts, toasted
- 200g Halloumi Cheese, sliced (8mm to 10mm thick)
- Vinaigrette Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar Honey
- 3/4 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Dried Mint
To make the sauce, whisk together vinegar, salt, mustard until salt is dissolved.
Add the honey, then the olive oil in a slow stream and keep whisking.
Sprinkle with dried herbs if desired.
Place in a non-stick pan the Halloum slices and cook on both sides for about 5mn or until it becomes brown and soft.
Mix together rocket leaves, lettuce and iceberg and sprinkle with salt. Add the pine nuts.
Top with the grilled cheese. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
Average member rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe