Fusilli Tricolore Tuna Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 23m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar fusilli tricolore
- 270g Al Wadi Al Akhdar black olives, pitted
- 250g White tuna, drained
- 500g Sweet corn
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar red kidney beans
- 250g Al Wadi Al Akhdar bell pepper mix, sautéed
- 300gCcherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 180g Rocket Leaves, trimmed
- 12 Leaves fresh basil
- 2 Tsp salt
- 375ml Mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp mustard extra strong
- 375ml Grape seeds oil (or any other vegetable oil)
- 250ml Lemon juice
- 250ml Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain the fusilli to cold, rinse with vegetable oil, and set aside.
To make the dressing, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, grape seeds oil, lemon juice and the extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
Gently mix together the pitted black olives, drained white tuna, sweet corn, red kidney beans, roasted mix bell pepper then add the fusilli.
Place the cherry tomatoes quarters, trimmed rocket leaves with the fresh basil on the top of the mixture. Finally, season to taste with a little salt and black pepper then drizzle the dressing over the salad bowl and toss to mix well.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe