Caprese Fusilli Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 19m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar fusilli
- 2x (290g) jars of Al Wadi Al Akhdar pesto sauce
- 500g Mozzarella di Bufala, sliced into 2
- 300g Cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 270g Black olives, pitted and sliced
- Fresh basil sprigs, to garnish
- Shaved Pecorino sardo
- 1 Tsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar glazed balsamic vinegar
Cook the pasta according the pack instructions. Drain the fusilli thoroughly and tip it over the pesto sauce with 1 cup liquid water from pasta cooking saucepan.
Toss to coat thoroughly.
Garnish with toasted pine nuts, shaved Pecorino sardo, fresh basil sprigs, cherry mozzarella di Bufala, cherry tomatoes and pitted black olives. Drizzle glazed balsamic vinegar on the top of the mixture and serve immediately.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe