Soy Falafel, Melon and Rocket Leaves Skewers2015-07-20
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 Mix of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Soy Falafel
- 400g Fresh melon, cut into chunks
- Rocket leaves, picked and washed
- 2 Cups noodles, cooked
- ¼ Cup of spring onions, chopped (green part only)
- 1 Chili, deseeded and diced
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 1 Thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook the falafel according to package directions. Let cool to room temperature.
To assemble the skewers, thread 2 falafel balls & 2 chunks of melon onto each mini skewer.
Combine all the rest of the ingredients and divide into bowls and serve with the Falafel skewers. Sprinkle with rocket leaves.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe