Grilled Eggplant with Feta Mini Toasts2015-07-20
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 20m
- 1 Jar 480g Al Wadi Al Akhdar Pulp of Grilled Eggplant
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 Tsp Paprika
- ¼ Tsp coarse ground Sea Salt
- 1 Medium Red Onion, sliced
- 18 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Cup Green Onions, diced
- A handful of fresh Mint leaves
- 100g Al Wadi Al Akhdar Greek White Cheese, diced
- Oregano, to sprinkle
- 6 Slices Brown Toast Bread
In a salad bowl, mix the pulp of eggplant with lemon juice, olive oil, paprika and salt.
Toast the bread. Slice in half on the diagonal.
Place one tablespoon of eggplant mixture and top with mint leaves, onions, Greek white cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with oregano and serve.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe