- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Easy
- 3 Eggplants or about 1 kg
- ½ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar tahini
- ½ Cup yogurt
- Juice of 3 lemons, more or less to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pomegranate arils, to garnish
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil, to drizzle.
Char the eggplants on an open flame about 15 minutes or until done. Cut in two in length and spoon out the pulp. Discard the skin.
Using a knife, chop the pulp in small pieces and combine it with tahini, yogurt, lemon juice and salt.
Decorate with pomegranate, drizzle with olive oil and serve with Arabic bread.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe