Stir Fry Beef with Mukimame2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 300g Beef tenderloin, cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp fresh chili, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1½ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar mukimame
In a wok, add oil and swirl it around over a high flame. Add garlic and ginger and cook until garlic turns golden.
Season the beef slices with salt and pepper and add to wok. Sizzle on both sides and add chilies. Continue cooking until meat is cooked.
Add sugar and soy sauce and cook for 1mn.
Add bell pepper, broccoli and mukimame and cook for further 5mn stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and serve with noodles or jasmine rice.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe