Spaghettini with Tomato & Olive Sauce2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- 450g Spaghettini
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 150g Al Wadi Al Akhdar canned sweet corn whole kernel
- 1 x 340g Jar Al Wadi Al Akhdar tomato & olive pasta sauce
- 185g Tuna, in oil drained
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar tomato passata
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- ½ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar olives, pitted and sliced
- Fresh parsley, to decorate
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to packet directions. Drain pasta and discard water. Return to empty pot.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Reduce heat and add tomato and olive sauce; Stir in sweet corn, tuna and tomato passata and simmer 5 minutes. Add the olives.
Season with basil, salt and pepper.
Divide the spaghettini in 4 portions and ladle the sauce over each plate, decorate with parsley and serve hot.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe