Spaghettini With Garlic And Chili2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 17m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar spaghettini
- 1½ cups Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 12 cloves of garlic, crushed3 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt Black pepper to taste
- 2 pcs fresh red dry chili, chopped
- 4 pcs cherry tomatoes, fried to garnish
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
Heat the olive oil in large skillet.
Add garlic cloves and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Do not allow the garlic to burn, as it will taint its flavor.
Add the red dry chili, parsley (half quantity) to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and add 2 cups of boiling water to the above mixture.
Drain thoroughly and tip over the red chili mixture skillet.
Toss to coat thoroughly over low heat for 2 minutes. Season with black pepper to taste, add the remaining chopped fresh parsley and toss to coat again.
Garnish with fried cherry tomato add a couple of olive oil drops over the top, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Average member rating
(3.6 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe