- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 22m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar linguini
- 1½ Cups Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 10 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 3pcs Red dry chili
- 450g Fresh or frozen mussels
- 400g Fresh or frozen clams
- 200g Fresh or frozen calamari
- 400g Fresh or frozen shrimps (peeled & deveined)
- 4 Fillets anchovies, drained
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1.5L Fish stock
- 400g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tsp salt
- ½ Tsp black pepper
- 12 Fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Fried cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Finely chopped fresh parsley to garnish
Heat the olive oil in large skillet.
Add sliced garlic and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Add the red dry chili, mussels, clams, calamari, shrimps, anchovies & half the quantity of parsley to the skillet and stir-fry over a medium heat.
Then add the fish stock and the cherry tomatoes and simmer for about 2 minutes.
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain thoroughly and tip over the seafood mixture skillet.
Toss to coat thoroughly over low heat for 2 minutes.
Season with salt & black pepper to taste.
Add the basil and the remaining chopped fresh parsley and toss to coat again.
Garnish with fried cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley then add a couple of olive oil drops over the top and serve immediately.
Average member rating
(3 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe