Pipe Rigate with Puttanesca Sauce2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 6m
- Cook Time : 21m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar pipe rigate
- 6 Anchovy fillets, drained and chopped into 4 each
- 90g Capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 180g Black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Fresh tomatoes, diced
- ¼ Cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 Pcs dry red chilies, crushed
- 375ml Fish stock
- ½ Tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Mix together the anchovies, the capers and the black olives.
Heat the olive oil in large skillet.
Add crushed garlic and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Then pour the mix over the skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add tomato, basil and red Italian chili to the skillet and bring to boil for 4 minutes then add the fish stock and boil for 4 minutes on medium fire.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
Drain thoroughly and tip over the mixture skillet.
Toss to coat thoroughly over low heat for 2 minutes.
Garnish with sprinkles of finely chopped basil, add a drizzle of olive oil over the top and serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe