Penne with Spicy Tomato Sauce2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar penne rigate
- 1/3 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 Dry red dry chilies, chopped
- 3.75kg Peeled tomatoes
- 4 Tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Tsp salt
- Fresh parsley sprig, to garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Heat the olive oil in large skillet.
Add garlic cloves and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Add the red dry chili, 2 tsp of parsley and peeled tomatoes to the pan then cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain the penne thoroughly and tip it over the arrabbiata sauce skillet.
Toss to coat thoroughly over low heat until piping hot for 2 minutes.
Season with salt; add the remaining chopped fresh parsley.
Garnish with a fresh parsley sprig, then sprinkle the olive oil drop by drop over the top and serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe