French Omelet With Brie, Figs & Pomegranate Glaze2015-10-06
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 5m
- 2-3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar Butter
- 100g Brie cheese, sliced
- 10 White mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Dried or fresh figs, sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1-2 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar pomegranate glaze
Whisk together eggs, parsley and seasoning.
In a medium-size skillet, melt butter over high heat and pour eggs in a swirl to coat the skillet. Scatter the mushrooms over the eggs and cook covered until it begins to set.
Run a spatula around the edges and under the omelet to loosen it and transfer it to a plate.
Decorate with Brie cheese slices, figs and thyme leaves. Drizzle with pomegranate glaze and serve.
Average member rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe