Fish Fillet with French Fries & Tartar Sauce2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- 4 Fish fillets, about 110g each
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar Tartar Sauce
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil, to drizzle
- ½ Cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar French fries
Rinse and pat the fish fillets dry; liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet and add the fish filets.
Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until brown and cooked through.
Divide fillets on 4 plates and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle parsley over and serve with Al Wadi Al Akhdar Tartar sauce and Al Wadi Al Akhdar French fries.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe