- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 35m
- 450g Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 1 Large red onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen coriander
- 1 x 500g Good quality frozen seafood or marinara mix
- 1 x 340g Jar Al Wadi Al Akhdar tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar tomato passata
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar hot sauce
- ½ Cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, to decorate
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to packet directions. Drain pasta and discard water. Return to empty pot.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic and coriander; cook 2 minutes more or until the garlic is fragrant and golden.
Add seafood mix and tomato and basil sauce; Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir water and tomato passata and cook until seafood is cooked through. Add water if needed.
Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, stir in the hot sauce and the olives.
Divide the Fettucine in 4 portions and ladle the sauce over each plate, decorate with parsley and serve hot.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe