Bucatini with Smoked Turkey & Green Peas2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 6m
- Cook Time : 22m
- 500g Dried Al Wadi Al Akhdar bucatini
- 4 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- 60g Al Wadi Al Akhdar unsalted butter
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1.5kg Turkey breasts, thinly sliced julienne.
- 1/4 Tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 ½ Cups chicken stock
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1.75L Of fresh cream
- 120g Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen green peas
- 250g Spinach leaves
- 2 Tsp salt
- Rosemary to garnish
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds until golden.
Add the smoked turkey slices, the finely chopped rosemary, chicken stock, black pepper, fresh cream, green peas, spinach leaves, parmesan cheese to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes (over a medium heat).
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain thoroughly and tip to the skillet.
Season with salt and black pepper. Garnish with rosemary sprig, and serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe