Spinach Ricotta rolls2018-02-23
- Course: Appetizer
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup of frozen spinach (squeezed well) Al Wadi Al Akhdar
- Puff Pastry Al Wadi Al Akhdar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 4 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar pomegranate molasses
Mix the ricotta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, salt, and black pepper.
Get the puff pastry, spread the ricotta spinach mixture on the dough.
Roll the dough and cut it into 5cm pieces, then place in the cupcake pan, and to the oven for 15 min on 180-degree Celcius.
Remove the rolls from the oven, drizzle some pomegranate molasses on the top and serve.
Tip: Always soak the sun-dried tomatoes in hot water for 10 min before using.