Okra with Pomegranate Molasses in the Oven2018-02-26
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Course: Main Course
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- 1 bag of Frozen Okra from Al Wadi Al Akhdar
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 cup of pomegranate molasses
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 spoon of dried coriander
- Pinch of seven spices
- Pinch of salt
- Coriander and cherry tomatoes for garnish
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
Put the okra in a tray with the garlic cloves, olive oil and half of the salt and spices. Put in the oven over a medium heat for 10 minutes. Add a cup of pomegranate molasses and pomegranate seeds.
Garnish the tray and serve.
Tips: Best to add the pomegranate molasses at the end to prevent it from burning.