Okra with Corn and Coconut Milk2018-03-07
- Course: Main Course
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- 2 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Olive Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Frozen Coriander
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 kg of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Frozen Okra
- 200g of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Corn
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp of curry powder
- Pinch of white pepper
- Pinch of black pepper
- 200 ml of coconut milk
Sauté the onion and garlic with the vegetable oil.
Add the tomatoes then the okra and keep on stirring.
Add the corn, then the coriander and keep on stirring.
Season with the curry, salt, white pepper and black pepper.
Finally add the coconut milk and stir until all ingredients are cooked.
Corn can be replaced with broccoli or peas.