Green Broad Beans Stew with Veal Meat and Rice2018-02-26
- Course: Main Course
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 60m
- 1 bag of Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen green broad beans
- 200 g of veal meat sliced into medium sized pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 small onions
- 2- 4 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen chopped coriander
- 1½ cups of chicken broth
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of garlic pepper
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of white pepper
- Bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, dried lemon
- 2 spoons of Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 2 cups of Italian Rice
- 1 cup of vermicelli
- Vegetable oil
- 3 cups of water
Fry the onions and garlic, add the meat and sauté. Fill the pot with water, cover and cover for 20 minutes.
In a pan, fry the green beans with the coriander and spices. Once the beans are cooked, add the meat and onions, and leave the mix to simmer for 30 minutes.
Prepare the rice with the vermicelli.
Fry the vermicelli with the oil until it turns golden. Fry the rice and add the salt and water. Once the mix boils, the rice is covered and left to simmer for 20 minutes. Pour the rice next to the beans and garnish with lemons.
Preferably use small grilled shallots onions for a better taste and presentation.