Broccoli Cheddar Cupcakes2018-02-26
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- 2 cups of finely chopped Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen broccoli
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/4 cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Olive oil
- 50 g cherry tomatoes for garnish
- 4 tbsp of Al Wadi Al Akhdar balsamic vinegar
Mix all the ingredients together.
Pour the mixture in cupcake pan sprayed with olive oil and put one cherry tomato in the top of each cup.
Then to the oven for 30 min on 180 degrees Celsius
Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and serve with balsamic vinegar on the side.
Tip: If you are a fan of spicy food you can add 1 tsp of chili flakes.