Creamy Salmon & Broccoli Florets2015-07-20
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- 400g Conchiglioni pasta
- 200g Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 2 Medium (50g) shallots, finely chopped
- 200g Cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup fresh milk
- 1 Tsp dried rosemary
- 100g Smoked salmon pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8 - 10 minutes. Drain pasta and discard water. Return to empty pot.
Steam the broccoli for about 7 - 8 minutes or until tender.
In a large frying pan, heat butter and oil and sauté the shallots for 5 minutes or until wilt. Stir in the cream cheese and milk, season with rosemary and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
Coat the pasta with the sauce and gently toss in the broccoli and the salmon pieces. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe