Camembert En Croute With Raspberry Jam2016-12-06
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 20m
- 1 egg
- 1 pack Al Wadi Al Akhdar Puff Pastry, thawed
- ½ cup (160 g) Al Wadi Al Akhdar Raspberry Jam
- 1/3 cup (40 g) dried cranberries
- ¼ cup (30 g) sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 pcs round Camembert Cheese
Preheat oven to 200⁰C. Beat the egg in a small bowl with a fork.
Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut into four rectangles.
Spread the jam on the pastry rectangles in a circle. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds. Place the cheese in the center of the pastry.
Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal.
Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
Place seam-side down onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown. Let stand for 15 mins before serving.