- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Advanced
- 1.5 Kg fresh Sea Bream fish (cleaned, gutted and scaled)
- 2 Onions, cut in circles
- 2 Large tomatoes, cut in circles
- 3 Sprigs of rosemary
- 1 Lemon, cut in wedges
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 1/2 Cup of White Wine (Optional)
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar Potato wedges
- Sea Salt and coarse pepper
Preheat oven to 220°C.
Wash fish, pat dry and place in oven dish.
Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper over all parts of the fish and inside the body cavity.
Top with onions, tomatoes, rosemary and surround with lemon, bay leaves and cinnamon. Drizzle with olive oil.
Pour the wine inside the pan (optional) and cook for about 45 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with Al Wadi Al Akhdar Potato wedges.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe