Tagliatelle With Alfredo Sauce2015-07-01
- Course: Plat Principal
- Skill Level: Intermédiaire
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 18m
- 500g Al Wadi Al Akhdar tagliatelle
- ¼ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil
- 50g Al Wadi Al Akhdar butter
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 300g Al Wadi Al Akhdar frozen sliced mushroom
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 800ml Fresh cream
- 150g Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Handful of basil leaves
- ½ Tsp black ground pepper
- 1 Tsp salt
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, to garnish
Heat the olive oil & butter in large skillet.
Add the garlic, rosemary, sliced mushroom and sauté for 2 minutes.
Simmer and stir the chicken stock for about 1 minute, add the fresh cream, parmesan cheese, basil leaves and boil for 3 minutes over a medium heat.
Season to taste with salt and black ground pepper.
Cook the pasta according to pack indications.
Drain the tagliatelle thoroughly and tip it over the Alfredo sauce in the skillet .
Toss to coat thoroughly for 2 minutes.
Garnish with rosemary sprig and serve immediately with grated parmesan cheese.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe