Italian Bruschetta with Feta2015-07-20
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- 6 Slices of sourdough bread or crusty bread
- 2 Cloves of garlic, unpeeled and halved
- 2 Larges tomatoes, chopped or cherry tomatoes halved
- 100g Al Wadi Al Akhdar Greek white cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp black olives, pitted and sliced
- A handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rub each piece of bread with garlic. Place on a cookie sheet and bake on the top rack of the oven until the bread turns slightly brown. Alternatively you can use the toaster.
In a small salad bowl, mix all ingredients together, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Arrange the bread on a platter, garlic side up. With a spoon, place carefully the mixture on each slice and serve.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe