Avocado Shrimp (Prawn) Salad2015-07-20
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- ½ Kg medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, (discard tails)
- 2 Avocados, peeled and cut in half lengthways, (pit removed)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Green onions, finely chopped
- 4 Iceberg lettuce leaves, finely chopped
- 8 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ Cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Cocktail Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to sprinkle
Choose 4 whole prawns to use for garnishing and chop the remaining quantity.
In a medium bowl, combine the chopped prawns, lime juice, green onions, lettuce leaves and cocktail sauce.
Season with salt. Toss well to combine.
Gently spoon mixture into the avocado halves. Garnish with prawns and tomatoes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Average member rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe