- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- 1 Cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- 3 Red bell peppers, roasted and peeled
- 2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Cup breadcrumbs, toasted
- ½ Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp tabasco
- ½ Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar pomegranate molasses
- 4 Tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the red pepper, the walnut and the garlic until smooth.
Add dry ingredients: breadcrumbs, cumin, paprika, paprika salt and pulse.
With the motor running, add slowly the lemon juice, the pomegranate molasses and the olive oil and blend until they are completely incorporated.
Decorate with walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with bread.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe