Hummus with Meat2016-12-01
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 can of Al Wadi Al Akhdar Hummus Tahini, ready to eat
- 1tbsp cooking oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 100g lean minced meat (preferably lamb)
- 1 tsp 7 spices or cinnamon, white pepper, coriander powder, black pepper, to taste
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar pomegranate molasses
- Salt, to taste
Prepare the hummus in a serving dish.
Heat oil and sauté onion until translucent.
Add pine nuts. Stir.
Add garlic and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Add meat and spices and cook until well done.
Season with salt. Drizzle with lemon juice and finish with the pomegranate molasses.
Let it sit for about 3 minutes and spread it on the hummus.
Average member rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe