The shortcrust pastry, also known as “pâte brisée”, is the perfect dough for your favorite pies, quiches and tarts. Use it to...... more
Wrapped Pears With Chocolate...
Check our mouthwatering Wrapped Pears with Chocolate Sauce Recipe prepared with our finest Puff Pastry.... more
Mont Blanc Cake
Chestnut cream cake, typically served on New Year’s celebrations.... more
Ways to Use Frozen...
Cooking is always a pleasure, but unfortunately, it takes up a lot of time that we don’t always have. Between shopping for groceries, preparing, and cooking,... more
Dark Fruit Cake
A traditional moist fruit cake that’s matured perfect for Christmas!Read more
- Cooking is always a pleasure, but unfortunately, it takes up a lot of time that we don’t always have. Between... more
- Whether you're hosting your first Thanksgiving dinner or your fiftieth, these tips will help you achieve the perfect thanksgiving dinner... more
- As the hot summer days give way to refreshing autumn breezes and the leaves begin to turn fiery orange and... more
- Trick or treat, give me something to eat! Getting lost between the masks and the haunted houses, Halloween is the... more
- Back to school and back to packing lunch boxes every morning! It might sound like an easy task, but you... more